Experienced Cleaners/Editors Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Experienced Cleaners/Editors Wanted

Post by TheFakeM3 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:59 am

Currently, I'm being bombarded with so many chapters to clean, it is taking awhile for me to clean everything and hence, delaying releases. If you guys have experience in cleaning manga, then please inform me. So what information do I need for you? Please provide the following information.

Alias name:
Do you have any previous experience in cleaning manga? How many years/months?
If you worked with any scanlation groups before, who were they?
Do you have photoshop?
Which project are you interested in?
Will you be able to clean a chapter within a month?
TheFakeM3
Admin

View user profile http://fakemangascanlations.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Applying - QueenJuliette

Post by QueenJuliette on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:36 pm

Alias name: QueenJuliette (you can either call me Juliette or Queen Smile )

Probably 2-3 weeks. I've only used recruitment tests to practice my skills and have read tutorials. But right now, I am in the Akuma Love Scans, and is currently cleaning chapter 89. I have been accepted into Huffly Parfait scans as an editor, but I'm still waiting for my first project.

I know the basics and all for both cleaning and typesetting, I struggle a bit with cloning though.

1. [Formerly] Editor at Chibi Manga (it was for only a chapter though, and I was under a different name)
2. [Formerly] Indonesian to English translator at Manga Shoujo (it's an Indonesian scanlation group). I stopped working there since they didn't reply for a long time.
3. Typesetter, cleaner, or/and I>E translator in a few other small groups. I only lasted for a few days since those groups always have gone inactive :/.
4. Editor (mostly cleaner) at Akuma Love Scans
5. Editor at Huffly Parfait Scans. I'm still waiting for my first project though.

Do you have photoshop? Yes, I do. Along with Topaz Clean, Denoise and JPEG. I have GIMP too.

Which project are you interested in? Generally, I don't mind working with anything as long as it's romance (preferably shoujo), and little to no smut. Shinobi Quartet and Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai are at the top of my list though Smile.

Will you be able to clean a chapter within a month? Yes Smile.

Notes:
I have no works to show right now, so I'm willing to do a test. Just as I said before, I had only started cleaning and typesetting for a month, so my skills still need a bit more help - especially with cloning. But I'm always improving, and I'm willing to learn so, yup Very Happy! Also, since I've had a bit of experience as both a cleaner and a typesetter, I'm willing to do any of them or both of them at the same time.

Thank you very much!

QueenJuliette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Experienced Cleaners/Editors Wanted

Post by TheFakeM3 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:09 pm

QueenJuliette wrote:Alias name: QueenJuliette (you can either call me Juliette or Queen Smile )

Probably 2-3 weeks. I've only used recruitment tests to practice my skills and have read tutorials. But right now, I am in the Akuma Love Scans, and is currently cleaning chapter 89. I have been accepted into Huffly Parfait scans as an editor, but I'm still waiting for my first project.

I know the basics and all for both cleaning and typesetting, I struggle a bit with cloning though.

1. [Formerly] Editor at Chibi Manga (it was for only a chapter though, and I was under a different name)
2. [Formerly] Indonesian to English translator at Manga Shoujo (it's an Indonesian scanlation group). I stopped working there since they didn't reply for a long time.
3. Typesetter, cleaner, or/and I>E translator in a few other small groups. I only lasted for a few days since those groups always have gone inactive :/.
4. Editor (mostly cleaner) at Akuma Love Scans
5. Editor at Huffly Parfait Scans. I'm still waiting for my first project though.

Do you have photoshop? Yes, I do. Along with Topaz Clean, Denoise and JPEG. I have GIMP too.

Which project are you interested in? Generally, I don't mind working with anything as long as it's romance (preferably shoujo), and little to no smut. Shinobi Quartet and Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai are at the top of my list though Smile.

Will you be able to clean a chapter within a month? Yes Smile.

Notes:
I have no works to show right now, so I'm willing to do a test. Just as I said before, I had only started cleaning and typesetting for a month, so my skills still need a bit more help - especially with cloning. But I'm always improving, and I'm willing to learn so, yup Very Happy! Also, since I've had a bit of experience as both a cleaner and a typesetter, I'm willing to do any of them or both of them at the same time.

Thank you very much!

Thanks for applying QueenJuliette. I'll contact you via PM.
TheFakeM3
Admin

View user profile http://fakemangascanlations.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Experienced Cleaners/Editors Wanted

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum